Thursday, February 15, 2007

I plan to create a city scene out of wood for the stop motion animation. I probably want to make about 3 sky scrapers and I’m not sure about smaller buildings. Maybe all of the shots will be to make the model look big so they will be shot from the ground up.

However, I have thought of maybe having some toy cars, maybe for him to crush and because there would be cars in a scene, I might even be able to get a good array of toys, maybe bins and a bin truck etc.

I have already painted the wood ready for my sky scrapers…


…. I have painted them black because I want the scene to be at night so only minimal light will be needed and the black buildings will make the city look even darker. I have yet to build them yet; however, they will only need cutting and tacking, also I want to paint the windows yellow and light grey, light grey when 4 the ones without lights and yellow for those that have lights. My character is roughly 15 cm tall so I think the sky scraper should be at least 4times his height, even though he is a MASSIVE GORILLA.

Already I have done some movement examples of how I want the gorilla to look. I have made the footage black and white and added noise to it to give the impression that it was filmed years ago. Also it hides any quality issues with my building and gorilla movements.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home