Monday, May 14, 2007

Style

So the style I am going for now is one of a backward step if you like. The original design was looking too much towards trying to make my city look real, but by making lots of squares and just mapping them, I think you will agree, not very appealing. So I am now trying to create a handmade look to the 3D model. So it kind of looks real and to match the way I will be creating my real city. The best way to show this is by pictures but picture the Hollywood set of a spaghetti western and your almost there.

Not only that. As I will be animating the real city and its characters in stop motion I have decided to approach the 3d model in this way too. I am quite excited about the end result of the 3d animation as I have never done a stop motion animation before, never mind one in 3d. So I am hoping it will give it a distinguishable style. Also I have never seen an animation created in stop motion from 3d so it could be a first!! But probably not…


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home